The Brave, the Few, the Growing Trinitarian Churches in the Philippines
LUZON . The Philippine’s Luzon area totals fourteen (14) Trinitarian parishes and churches with the oldest being Balic-Balic, Sampaloc’s Most Holy Trinity officially listed as being erected in 1932 but where research indicate that the patronal naming could be as early as 1928.
- Most Holy Trinity Parish, Calabash Road, Balic-Balic, Sampaloc 1008 Manila, Erection: 1925, Patronal: 1932(?), Tel. 731-0743. Fr. Enrico Martin F. Adoviso (p. 200)
- Santissima Trinidad Parish, 1127 Estrada corner Dian Street, Malate 1004 Manila, Established: 1994, Tel 522-3018. Fr. Domingo Baybay, p. 215
- Holy Trinity Parish, Chopin/Beethoven St., Ideal Subd., Capitol District, Quezon City, Established Dec 11, 1982, Tel 428-1501, 4277165, Fr. Joseph Raymind D. Biliran (based on older edition, not found in current 2012-2013 Directory).
- Holt Trinity Parish, Geraldine St. corner Candelaria St., Don Jose Heights, Barangay Commonweatlh, 1118 Quezon City, Established Dec 11. 1982, tel: 427-8080; 431-225, (p.253)
- Holy Trinity Quasi-Parish, Village East Ave, Village East Executive Homes, Barangay Sto. Domingo, Cainta Rizal 1900, Established 2002, Tel. 474-6362, Population Catholics = 88,206, Parish Priest. Fr. Pedro Noel L. Rabonza III (p.6)
- Parish of the Blessed Trinity, 54 Santol Road, Purok 5, New Cabalan, Olongapo City 2200 Zambales, Founded 1975, Parish Priest: Fr. Reynaldo A. Mangulabnan (p. 121).
- Holy Trinity Quasi-Parish, San Nicolas/Bayanan, Bacoor 4102 Cavite, Established August 27, 1999, Tel 046-417-4427, Fr. Maximo Bermudez (p. 129)
- Most Holy Trinity, Pallocan West, Batangas City, Fr. Emmanuel Vergara, 63 043 984-1109 (p. 182)
- Santissima Trinidad, Malolos City 3000 bulacan, founded 2002, 044-662-4147, Fr. Alan B. Antonio. (p. 200)
- Blessed Trinity Parish, Pila Village, San Fernando City 2000 Pampanga, founded 2002, Fr. Damaso Jingco. (p.292).
- Holy Trinity Parish, Pansol 4027 Calamba, Founded 1984, . Fr. Roy G. Reyes, Tel 049-545-3671, (p.304)
This regions covers the oldest Trinitarian churches going back to the Spanish colonial period with the Blessed Trinity Parish, Talibon, Bohol being the oldest being founded in 1724. Interestingly, Bohol has the most number of Spanish colonial period Trinitarian churches – Holy Trinity Parish of Loay (established in 1799) and the Tagbilaran in 1866.
- Most Holy Trinity, Ragay 4410, Camarines Sur, Founded 1753, Fr. Ferdinand Navera, p. 176.
- Most Holy Trinity Parish, Ragay 4435 Bato, Camarines Sur, Founded 1753, tel. 054-277-4338, Parish Prist: Fr. Nonito Jesus S. Barra, STB (p. 49)
- Holy Trinity Parish, Loay , 6303 Bohol, Established 1799, Tel 038-538-9158, 038-501-1145 Fr. Blair Lope Sabaricos, (p. 317)
- Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Gahonon, Daet 4600 Camarines Sur, Tel: 054-440-0556. Rector: Most Rev. Gilbert A. Garcera, DD. (p.100),
- Holy Trinity Parish, Alangalang 6517 Leyte, Founded 1852, Tel 053-331-5014, 540-0313, Fr. Jonathan Chavez, (p. 268)
- Most Holy Trinity Parish, Manga District, Tagbilaran City 6300, Bohol, Founded 1866, Established 2002, Tel 038-411-4855, Fr. Roderick Pizarras, (p. 316)
- Blessed Trinity Parish, Talibon, bohol, founded 1724, 038-515-0058, Fr. Adonis Madanguit p.327
- Blessed Trinity Parish, Baco 5201 Oriental Mindoro, Established 1956, Parish Priest: Fr. Joseph M. Boongaling , Tel 043-123-4567, (p.59)
- Holy Trinity Parish, Barangay Trinidad 6710 Calbayog City, Established 1961, Tel 055-209-3396
- Santissima Trinidad Parish, Placer 8405 Surigao del Norte, Founded 1978, Fr. Renato Mantilla, (p. 312)
- Most Holy Trinity Parish, Pasig, Claveria 5419 Masbate, Tel 0930 461-7464, Fr. Ely Alvarez (p. 244).
- Holy Trinity Mission Church, Datag, Camaroan, Virac, founded 2002, Fr. Joey Tendenilla (p. 347)
- Holy Trinity Parish, Pasonanca 7000 Zamboanga City, founded 1992, Fr. Reynaldo Francisco, tel 992-7785 (p. 349)
Source: 2012-2013 Catholic Directory, Claretian Publications 2012.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: If there are any missing or incorrect information, please feel free to comment.